This is the perfect experience for lovers of Italian truffles and fine cuisine, taking you on an adventure through the beautiful, wooded areas around Lake Como where truffles and mushrooms are most readily found.
Throughout the hunt the truffle expert will tell you more about the fascinating history surrounding truffle hunting as well as more about the many different varieties of truffle.
You’ll then reach Restaurant Salice Blu, where Chef Luigi will teach you how to clean truffle and how you can use them in the best way in your kitchen.
At the end of your truffle hunting experience, you will be treated to a light truffle-themed lunch: salad with fresh mushrooms and truffle risotto with courgette flowers combined with a fantastic local dessert, all served with Italian wine.
- Briefing with the experienced truffle hunters to learn the best truffle hunting strategies;
- 2/2.5 hours of truffle hunting with the whole team through the Bellagio woods in search of the native variety: the Larian truffle;
- Lunch at Restaurant Salice Blu
- Transport included from the meeting point
Know before you go:
- Tell us in advance allergies/intolerance or special requests
- We suggest sporty and comfortable clothing
- Not suitable for people with walking problems
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Booking and contactsBook now
Get in touch - Information request